Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

Since this has been going on for sooo long and we are moving soon, I
(being fed up) just told them to get the CP beeping stopped and I would
be fine with that.  The local manager said his guy was going to program
a new board at the office (since it would not be able to upload at my
house).  Brought and installed a new board, next morning CP back.  He
came back again and said it should no longer try to communicate, next
morning beeping back.  "I" really don't know what else to do so I put a
call into cancel my contract and left the manager a message asking for
his support to let me get out of it.  I really want to be a Brinks
customer, and in the new house was planning on having all Brinks
installed (with an analog line)- not I don't know what to do except
cancel and start talking to ADT and others. I guess I am asking myself
how many tries should I give them- especially when every time they come
it's a 4 hour window I need to miss work.