Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

I remember some years ago, this lady came on the newsgroup and was
controversial for awhile. I can't remember the basis for the controversy,
but I distinctly remember raised hackles on the group for some reason or
another. I believe that she is or was part of the telephone industry.

Hmmmm....should I be saying.."welcome back Jen"...or what....:))

RHC