Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

R.H.Campbell.  Didn't want to make it sound like I'm pissed at you, not
so.
I read some of your post and you sound like you have a firmer grip on
the ground so can i ask you some things?
I don't know the inside workings of alarms so excuse me if I sound
dumb.  My comments were not about what technically can be done by the
company but what the company feels is their only option by contract or
policy.
Would disconnecting the beeping of the failure to communicate (what he
said it was) mean not being able to warn him he had no phone service?
Is that some type of violation of standards or rules for a monitored
alarm?  When I asked my company if they could turn off the test callin,
I get off work at 11pm and used the phone overnight for stuff and kept
getting cut off, they said they could not as it was required by the
contract they and I signed.  They also said that to turn it off would
violate standards cause the alarm must warn me when I don't have phone
service and the test is the daily requirement to do it. They offered to
change the time of the test but not completely turn off the test or
make it so I wouldn't know if the test failed.  their only other option
for me to not have the daily callin or buzzing if it failed was to
cancel.   I'm just wondering if that makes sense?  if not, tell me why?