Re: RLB NX8E and Shabbat

> Make no mistake, it is a religious war
> and it started a lonnnngg time ago...
> before Shrub was in office.

Not the current Iraqi conflict.  That is George W's mess entirely.  Even
when Maddass Hussein was in power it had nothing to do with religion.  His
only concern was building wealth and power for himself and his evil sons.
He didn't care about Allah, Buddha, Hari Krishna or Bob Dylan -- just money
and power..

Hmm.  Now that I think of it, that's a lot like some of our TV preachers.
:^)