Re: RLB NX8E and Shabbat

> Too much for any normal brain. Religious
> zealots are the curse of society...

Curiously, the word zealot actually comes from the name for a group of
palestinian Jews who fought for freedom from the Romans in the first century
AD.

> Fanatics who fly planes in to buildings, let
> children die without blood transfusions,
> disfiguring surgery, the list goes on...

None of those things has ever been attributed to any Orthodox Jewish group.
The only thing these folks do is try to obey God's law (as they understand
it).  If limiting their own (not your) activity at certain times makes them
feel closer to God, what is that to you?

> Pick a war, any war, I bet it had something
> to do with a religion or religious beliefs...

The Iraq war is not being fought over religious beliefs.  It was started for
one reason only -- to win the George W Bush another term.  It worked, too.