NX8E and Shabbat

Am upgrading one of our residential customers from an old system that
contained a switch, when thrown to off, would remove voltage from all
the old ultrasonic motion detectors and the keypads, thereby
eliminating lighted leds and clicking relays -- thus satisfying their
requirement for Shabbat.

Any suggestions from any of you as to how to accomplish a similar
mission for a 16-zone NX8E system?  How do I handle the blinking LEDS
in the smoke detectors and the power light on the Macurco carbon
monoxide detectors?

Many thanks.