Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

Yup, just got an email from them asking to buy accounts...fat friggin chance
! ...(now that's REAL spam....:))

You can bet your bottom dollar that regardless of the purchase options ,
their clients are still going to pay FAR too much over the long haul for
their service.  Small dealers should make up a brochure advertising their
takeover pricing after the original long term contract is over, and drop it
in every door where the big blue sign is....they'd make a bundle doing
takeovers over time !!

Personally I have enough takeover work just because of all their screwups !!

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
www.homemetal.com