Re: Why Don't You Like DSC? (Addressed to those that don't.)

> "Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Ancient

> > > Westinghouse, I ran into a few of them but someone else took care of
> them.
> > > still have some scanned user manuals
> >
> > Did you know Zack Harris and Alex Elliot?
>
> I've met Zack a long time ago but not Alex

Alex brokered the deal for Intercap and then when John Walsh (Intercap) got
in over his head, Alex set up the deal with Westinghouse (Smart) to handle
the monitoring and service for them. Zack worked for me at Datavision. He
went with the deal as did many of the service techs. I went by the way side
with the other execs. Things happen for the better and I actually had the
last laugh. :o)

Bob4Secur