Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:P1K2e.858632$6l.817066@xxxxxxxxxxx
> <ducking> DMP has a warning label on the side of their panels...  It
> incorporates the universal symbol for radioactivity so I can only assume
> that the thing will go "critical mass" on you if you try to default a
locked
> board...  Pity the neighbourhood afterwards...  :-))

Frank.....tisk tisk. The label on the side says "Made in the U.S.A." But
under the current Presidential Administration I could see the correlation in
the Universal Symbol. The "Critical Mass" is what happens to the customer
after they try to screw you out of $21,000 for installing one, then try's to
have an Ademco Dealer service it, or even more interestingly....replace it.
I'd love to set that up as a documentary...."More things stupid people
do...."