Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

Sir, depending upon where you reside, you can simply send the board to have
it unlocked for around $20. Jim Rojas on this ng will do so for you. No need
to buy a new board because some scumbag company locked you out of YOUR
property....

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada