Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

At this point its pure speculation as to who changed the code and under what
circumstances, it could have been the previous homeowner, or it could have
been the alarm company, for all we know the previous owner may have been
given the code and omitted to pass it along to the current owner. It seems a
little premature to me to start defaming the company based on what little
information we have available. Would the locksmith be a scumbag because the
seller neglected to pass along the new key for the garage door to the
buyer?.

Doug L