CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

The house we purchased has a CADDX, NX-6 system. It appears that the
previous alarm company changed the installer code (probably to lockout
competitors). I have been unable to talk to anyone at this company.

So I plan to install a new NX-6 board.

I however do not have the keys to the cabinet/case in which the board is
housed (the standard cabinet pictured in numerous websites as well as the
CADDX brochure).

When I called another local alarm company, they quoted me 325$ (189 for the
board and the rest for labor) to replace the panel... Hence my desire to
undertake this project myself (as well as skepticism abt said company).

My question:
When I buy the NX-6 control panel, will it come with the keys for the
cabinet? Are these keys standard? Will installing this new board be
sufficient for me to get monitoring from any company which supports CADDX?

Thanks in advance for any help/information.

Ruman (Email: rumang at-> gmail  )
ps: Someone from the alarm company which did the previous monitoring
actually did call back about 4 weeks after my last message. They talked to
my wife and *apparently* said, they couldnt reset the installer code. but
offered to monitor for 19.95/month.