Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

I did a re-take over couple of weeks ago. A retake over being a system I =
put in and monitored, someone else bought the house, then it sold again =
and the new new new people called me back in.=20

The freeking program was totally messed up in the XR-10. The second =
owner of the house must have had someone else monitor it. It was so =
freeking bad I can believe it ever reported correctly. Ended up =
initializing the panel and starting from scratch.

"Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> "Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > <ducking> DMP has a warning label on the side of their panels...  It
> > incorporates the universal symbol for radioactivity so I can only =
assume
> > that the thing will go "critical mass" on you if you try to default =
> locked
> > board...  Pity the neighbourhood afterwards...  :-))
> >

> Frank.....tisk tisk. The label on the side says "Made in the U.S.A." =
But
> under the current Presidential Administration I could see the =
correlation in
> the Universal Symbol. The "Critical Mass" is what happens to the =
customer
> after they try to screw you out of $21,000 for installing one, then =
try's to
> have an Ademco Dealer service it, or even more =
interestingly....replace it.