Re: User Code Change!

 Robert L Bass   Jul 21, 4:12 am     show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
From: "Robert L Bass" <robertlb...@xxxxxxxxxxx> - Find messages by this
author
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 04:12:09 -0400
Subject: Re: User Code Change!
original | Report Abuse

>> Bass does have the typical Willoughby Avenue education though.

>> I'd pay his airfare to Brooklyn if you promised to meet him at the
>> airport.

> Would that meeting suggest carrying a "ball peen" or a "claw"??  :-))

>You two morons assume I'm educated but it's all a matter of perspective.<

Wrong! I never assume you're educated. Reading your dribble is proof
enough that you're not.

>As
to meeting me at the airport (or anywhere else) you also *assume* the
outcome would be favorable to you.<

I'd walk away with one shoe. The other shoe would be firmly implanted
in your fat ass.

>Jiminex is a cowardly punk, hiding
behind an alias for fear that any of the people he bad mouths decide to
come
after him.<

It pisses you off that you can't get info on him doesn't it, tubby?
You knew exactly where my office was and you declined the invitation so
it's obvious who the coward is.

 >Olson likes to make threats or suggestions of violence from time
to time but he's also scared to death anyone will confront him.<

Pisses you off that you can't get info on Olson too.

You're a tubby little slob with keyboard bravado.

"Excuse me, who are you calling white? I'm PINK!"