Re: Wireless - Simon 3 or Visonic Powermax Plus

Thanks, for the info on the cellular backup info, this is what I am looking
for. Being brand A or X. I want to leave my house, and know it is protected,
as well as a vehicle in my driveway, using remote wireless units in my
vehicles.
I hope this forum has helped others, thanks for your opinions. Keep the
dialog going.
Bob