Re: Wireless - Simon 3 or Visonic Powermax Plus

I have looked at the Ademco wireless system and am still confused over the
best system. I still want to go entirely wireless, as does my neighbor.
Later this fall, Visonic is coming out with a module that will call the
security company if the phone line is cut, in case of a fire etc, if I am
not at home.
I have talked with the people selling the systems, and they recommend the
Visonic over the others, because of the enhancements coming out, over the
others.
Now, about the RFI problem, can you elaborate about this, I am ignorant on
the subject? Does this mean false alarms with the wireless systems, as our
police will fine for false alarm after a certain number.
Bob