Re: Opinions

Another question then. If you read the voltage across a zone at the panel,
without disconnecting it from the panel, and there is a fault on another
zone, does it effect the voltages on the rest of the panel. And will this
lead to a false result. Thats why I disconnect and test the resistance. At
least you know that there is nothing else that is going to influence the
results (unless there is some sort of earth loop I suppose)

Paul