Re: Opinions

Thats was my reasoning as well. Ive had a few techs say that its better to
test the voltage while the zone is connected to the panel. My argument was
also that as relating to Ohms law, resistance, voltage and current are all
related and if one changes then there are changes elsewere. Ive been
servicing and fault finding for years using the testing of the circuit and
checking the resistance method with great results, but im always willing to
listen to better methods.

Paul