Re: Opinions

Exactly Paul,

Since resistance drops voltage (from the control panel zone) the reading is
equally reliable as pulling the loop and using a resistance check but the
"Benefit" is that the tech does not have to remove the loop.

When providing tech support in the past, it has amazed me that many long
time Pros don't know that there is a voltage drop accross a Class B circuit.

They must think that the panel sends water through there.
;^)