Re: Wireless - Simon 3 or Visonic Powermax Plus

I installed an Ademco 20PS with a 6270 in the main living area and a
6160 in the loft.  I did the install about a year and half ago with
roughly 30 wireless zones and a handful of wired zones.  Through asking
a few questions here and making sense of the manuals, the install went
quite smoothly.  The system has been very robust to date with not a
single false alarm, and the batteries are all still going strong.  I'm
very happy with the system.

FWIW