Re: Looking to purchase alarm system - suggestions?

Sir, the advice given you by Frank and Crash is all very good advice and
says it "like it is". You may also want to pay a visit to my website; there
is a lot of information that you might well not find elsewhere, given the
brutally competitive nature of this business.

Best of luck in your shopping....

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada