Re: Tech question - interface between receiver and central station software

When you wish that Patriot software would this or that differently, send
them an email, they are pretty good at modifying things if there is a good
reason.  Have you made sure that your software is up to date?  There have
been several updates within version 4 and 5.  You should be looking for
updates every month.

Graeme McKenzie