Re: Tech question - interface between receiver and central station software

I agree with the benefits of being local - ADT is losing a lot of clients
now that the 'free' contracts are ending.  People are sick of long despatch
delays.

New Plymouth - very close indeed!  I assume your RF receiver is the
Radionet. We've had one for a few years now, just setting up the CID version
this week, so hopefully selling a few more transmitters this year.

Cheers,
Graeme McKenzie