Re: User Code Change!

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Pot........ Kettle ........ Black
> >

> > And
> >
> > Do on to others as they do on to you ....
> >
> > Before they do it to you again...
> > Only
> > Twice as much ......
> > Twice as hard ......
> > With a vengeance ...
>
> Looks like I told the wrong person to get out more

Yeh ....... sure. You go ride on your fag bike ....... I'll take a trip
to Hawaii or charter a sail boat in the British Virgin Islands. Or,
maybe I'll take my boat up to Newport and spend the week. Or no, maybe,
maybe ...I'll do that next month. Or, ya know what? Maybe I'll just
head right on out to Cape Cod or Nantuckett. Haven't been there in a
few years. And .... Maybe in between, I'll take a few days and drive up
north, see some relatives and THEN when I return, I'll get ready for my
San Diego trip.

How's the dull life there Markie?  Keep on peddlin. That's got to be as
mentally invigorating as ....... uhhhhh watching a baseball game. Nah
........ lets make that ...... watching paint dry. But ..... Well then,
now that I think of it ........I guess anything is better than
......... your job.

Oh Markie, you're such a dullard. Riding a fag bike is "getting out" is
it?
Ah ha ha ha ha ha. I'd tell you to get a life. But it's obvious that if
you haven't done it by now ....... well ....... you know the rest.