User Code Change!

Hi everybody, I have been a reader of this news group for a few years
now and find it very funny, interesting & helpful.
So now I'm in trouble maybe some one out there could help me. My
question is - How do you change the Master User Code on a Detection
Systems (Now Bosch)Abacus 6/14Com Intruder Alarm Panel? - User Manual
is lost and Engineer Manual ignores this bit. I have to do this over
the telephone as the person lives 80 mile away - needs to be simple -
so as not to loose the code completely and end up having to  drive
there. I thank you in advance
regards,
Father Jack