Re: Security Screen Shop in NJ/NY?

I don't know of any NJ screen firms but there's a good shop in Rhode Island.
I used to buy from them and they gave great service.  The company is called
SafeVue Security Screens.  If you don't find someone nearer to you, let me
know and I'll dig up their number for you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics