Re: User Code Change!

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:LoZye.168549$El.152924@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>

> > You seriously need to get out more
>

> I know.  Hey, I just bought a new lawn mower, but that's too much like
> work...  walking back and forth between the counter and the stock
shelves...
> ;-))

Do what I do, ride 25 to 30 miles a day during the week with more on the
weekend, helps several different ways...

1. Strengthens leg muscles
2. Relieves boredom
3. Takes time away from making useless jabs at certain people in newsgroups

5. Chicks dig guys wearing Lycra on funny looking yellow bikes
6. Lance Armstrong wannabees hate it when you blow past em at 30+ mph

If it weren't summer I'd be doing double that

www.lifeonabaron.blogspot.com