Re: User Code Change!

news:rMmdnSiqOekwAVHfRVn-pQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Do what I do, ride 25 to 30 miles a day during the week with more on the
> weekend, helps several different ways...
>
> 1. Strengthens leg muscles

So does pushing the mower.  Our property's pretty hilly in spots.

> 2. Relieves boredom

Nothing like walking through a spider web to relieve "boredom".  Icky!

> 3. Takes time away from making useless jabs at certain people in
> newsgroups

The "jabs" are far from "useless".  I come here for the entertainment (beats
Oprah), the "kicks and giggles" as Bob W. put it, and to talk shop.
Besides, Robert presents such a frequently large target with his many gaffs,
blunders, lies, and "attitude"...

> 5. Chicks dig guys wearing Lycra on funny looking yellow bikes

In Vancouver you're liable to have a couple of cream puffs chase you down,
never mind "the chicks"...

> 6. Lance Armstrong wannabees hate it when you blow past em at 30+ mph

Heh.  That still "boggles".  If you could gear up to maintaining a steady
cruise of 40 mph then you'd be able to use our freeways.  I imagine that
technology isn't far off.  What would scare me is the "Vancouver drivers".
It's also way to wet at times.