Re: User Code Change!

>> Bass does have the typical Willoughby Avenue education though.
>>
>> I'd pay his airfare to Brooklyn if you promised to meet him at the
>> airport.
>
> Would that meeting suggest carrying a "ball peen" or a "claw"??  :-))

You two morons assume I'm educated but it's all a matter of perspective.  As
to meeting me at the airport (or anywhere else) you also *assume* the
outcome would be favorable to you.  Jiminex is a cowardly punk, hiding
behind an alias for fear that any of the people he bad mouths decide to come
after him.  Olson likes to make threats or suggestions of violence from time
to time but he's also scared to death anyone will confront him.