Re: User Code Change!

Mark, with all due respect, it only takes a fall of a few feet to the
pavement, regardless of what you are riding, to put you in a brain dead
state. This can happen suddenly without warning at any time. I see the same
sentiment in the motorcycle arena, especially in the US. Many states don't
mandate helmet use, and most riders there seem to feel it should be a matter
of choice. So be it; far be it for me to challenge that logic.!! But it's a
pretty weak argument to your loved ones, when you are a vegetable staring up
at them from a hospital bed because you wanted the "freedom to choose", and
chose wrongly. I would also argue that the public roads being public, the
state has the right to mandate minimum standards for use of those roads.
Helmets are simply common sense safety procedures that don't infringe on any
rights other than the dubious right " to choose".

When I see motorcyclists in full leather gear etc, they come across as far
more professional. Those in Harley "do rags" without any sort of protection
look like the fools they clearly are (IMO).

Look out for yourself Mark; people care....

RHC