Re: Tech question - interface between receiver and central station software

If the Alarm Center Software you are talking about is from SIS you can
expect to pay between 5k and 10k.  We have been using it for about 20 years,
"we started with the dos version".  The DOS version was excellent, the
windows version could use a little help.

James