Re: Tech question - interface between receiver and central station software

James, which edition of SIS Alarm Centre do you use? We were looking at
the Small Network Edition, which, from memory, allows for two computers
connected to receivers, and up to 5 supporting computers in a network.
We were also interested in the WebAccess module, to allow our techs to
access the data directly without having to bother despatch at all for
the status and test stuff.