Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Thanks, Jim. Lot's of goodstuff in there. I am doing a lot of it but there
are
a couple of ideas I hadn't considered. I do the brochure thing bigtime and
feel
that works best as people seem to hold on to them. I installed one last
summer
and saw a ten year old brochure on her kitchen table. The other surprise is
the
web page. I come up in Google pretty early so I get inquiries from the other
side of the planet. It never seems to go anywhere though, they just pick my
brain,
waste my time, and I never hear back.

On that, if any of you lads is near  Trail, BC Canada and would like a
referral,
drop me a line... in fact, if any of you lads would be interesting in
scratching each
others backs, drop me a line with your contact info and what you're using or
would suggest for medical alerts. I don't work for free like you alarm guys
(haha)
but I'm reasonable and not a greedy man, there's plenty for all.
And yes, Tom... tomlikespink@xxxxxxxxxxxx will work.