Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Yeah, right ! That is the industry standard price for the monthly when it
includes the proverbial "free system". Otherwise, it's pretty much ADT's
standard price regardless of the upfront.  It's also $7 over the North
American norm of $24.95 monthly. It's anything but inexpensive !

I have to assume you said that "tongue in cheek". Otherwise rates are
drastically different in your end of town, or someone hasn't done his
shopping. Rates like those leave themselves wide open to the discounters and
the low ball monitoring stations. Oh... I forgot....lucky for them, they
signed a long term contract and now they're stuck !

That's just one of the reasons why EVERY other company around here does a
booming business in ADT takeovers..

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html