Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

mikey wrote:
> I think what might be saving your ass is that electronic stuff is so
> reliable these days. I've had a similar pleasant surprise in that
> transmitter batteries (which I replace) are lasting much longer than I'd
> budgeted for, trouble is, I don't use the extra free time constructively :-)
>
> I'm reluctant to be so forward with my numbers but I think my model works
> pretty good, I just think we're worth more :-)

Hey Mikey, I might suggest that you talk with Tom, about marketing your
product, and skills. Tom is just about the best sales person I've come
across in a long, long time.
Why don't you give him an E-mail or a call and see if he can throw you
some ideas on how to get  you "over the hump"

I don't know how long you've been doing this, but there are definite
"hills and valleys" that, if you're not aware of them by previous
training or experience, you can get really stuck in the valleys.  This
is pretty common in this industry since most people come into it from
the installer level. For the most part, anyone having prior business
and sales, education, training or experience can usually get around
these obstacles. I've been questioned constantly through the years
about how I can run a company with so many accounts with so few
resources. It's always the installer based people who ask.

Give Tom a shout, I think you'll be surprised at what he's
accomplished. He's a great guy to know and always willing to help
people.

To Tom:

HEY SHITHEAD!

WAKE UP!