Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Thanks for the compiment, Jim. I am wide awake but unlike you I am
actually working. Not everyone can post to the newsgroup from their
yacht like you do.
Throw the skipper hat away (why do old men with boats ALWAYS own one of
those silly ass captain hats?), grab the drill, and get your old ass up
here to work.
59 weeks of vacation per year is wayyyyyyyyyy too much for you.

Mikey is always welcome to drop me a line, but he's Canadian and they
don't have phone service yet up there. Being that smoke signals are
chinese to me that leaves him emailing me letters where he abuses the
letter U.

Now this is just an assumption based on what I have read from Mikey's
posts, but it appears what would best help Mikey would be a leasing
company.
A leasing company would allow Mikey to move more systems without a risk
of chargeback, by making the system more affordable to the client via
payments, and would provide him with enough upfront capital to purchase
equipment in bulk, as well as spend on additional advertising.
Will some clients end up paying more for their system? Yes. But those
would be the very same customers who wouldn't be able to take advantage
of Mikey's service without time payments.
Rather than charging $200.00 for the install (or whatever it was he
charges) along with a $40.00 per month service fee he could charge
$1200.00 for the install, have the customer finance that system thru
the leasing company, and charge a monthly service fee of around $15.00.
Between the lease, and the service payments the client would be paying
roughly $45-$50.00 per month total, without having to come up with that
$200.00 install fee upfront.
The leasing company would in turn pay Mikey the $1200.00 he's charging
for the system (usually within 3 days from date of install), and Mikey
would retain all monthly service payments (smaller yes, but the volume
will adjust the total company RMR to more than what he currently
earns).
The leasing company profits from it's factor, and doesn't take any of
Mikey's cabbage.
It's the identical concept to what our industry does with zero downs,
but our industry doesn't offer much out there where funding is
concerned.
I have quite a few leasing companies that would fund on medical systems
so if Mikey is interested I'd be willing to give him the info, and
offer him a few marketing ideas.

Note to Mikey (you stupid fucking canadian anti-war liberal peeing in
the snow tree hugging moose humper):
Everything I posted was an assumption so don't kill me on the dollar
amounts, nor on the assumption that you don't already know everything I
just said. And don't pay mind to any of these fuckwads who tell you
that zero downs are the devil. Their yapping about full-perimeter, or
mini systems has no place in your field. You sell a receiver and a
transmitter.  Either way, Good luck, and hope this was some help.