Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

I think what might be saving your ass is that electronic stuff is so
reliable these days. I've had a similar pleasant surprise in that
transmitter batteries (which I replace) are lasting much longer than I'd
budgeted for, trouble is, I don't use the extra free time constructively :-)

I'm reluctant to be so forward with my numbers but I think my model works
pretty good, I just think we're worth more :-)