Re: Ots 2:00 AM and the alarm is going off.

Actually if they're nice (like a little old lady in tears) I will walk them
through disarming it until I can get there. There are ways to disarm without
revealing any real codes to them.

No charge. This creates an indebtedness of sorts and they just love me after
that :-)

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| ls each week with similar situations. It is mostly a new
| homeowner with no codes for the system in place. I usually charge $35-50
per
| call.
|
| Jim Rojas

| > I've been thinking of adding a selection in my VM for
non-clients...press
| > 3
| > for Help if you not a current client...that will forward to a 900 "Help
| > Line" at 3 bucks a minute billed to their phone number, and put them on
| > hold
| > for 10 minutes before I pickup.
| >

| > "Doug L" <vssdoug@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | For those calls I'd like to get a voice mail system that after working
| > their
| > | way through 27 different options finally dumps them at a call centre
in
| > | India, or maybe just forward them to RLB's VM system.
| > |
| > | Doug L
| > |
| > | --