Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

earnest T. BAss wrote:
>>in your reply to Petem you agree that it is better for higher frequency.
>

> Frequencies way beyond anything you're likely to run into in the
> alarms you try to install.  None of the systems you install use
> transmission lines to carry keypad data so the nonsense about
> stranded being better remains... well, nonsense.

thank you for agreeing that I was correct that it is better for higher freq

> Proving you already know I'm right.

how can you be right when all you are doing is contradicting anything I
say.  I stated facts and you are being the devils advocate, you can't
say you are right when you are not saying ANYTHING. more trouble for you
with the written word. how much schooling did you get? obviously not enough.

> I read it.  You tried to sound knowledgeable about something you
> don't understand.  If you were only ignorant I could help you.
> Education cures ignorance.  Unfortunately, there's no treatment
> for stupidity so I can't do anything for you.

again NOT SAYING ANYTHING just supposition and conjecture.

it says, "Re: Adding
> a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!"  That
> tells you what we're talking about.

again 'I' am talking about solid vs stranded and stranded is better for
flexible apps like patch cords.
ie the kind that go to alarm screens. [this description is for the
mentally slow ie BAss]

now answer the question : Why can't you pass a OPEN BOOK TEST  on the
subject you purport to be an expert on?