Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

Earnest T. Bass wrote:

> That is utter nonsense.  There is no difference in the capability
> of stranded or solid conductors to carry higher frequency
> signals.

in your reply to Petem you agree that it is better for higher frequency.
Proof that you are either an idiot or you can't read and comprehend what
you have read or you're smoking the weeds down there.

  Furthermore, nothing you're likely to use in an alarm
> system data loop involves high frequency data.

agreed, but if you read my post and could understandthe written word you
would have known I said COMM circuits.  [that means communications for
the mentally less fortunate, that's you BAss]

> Try not to confuse yourself.  We're not talking about patch
> cords.

oh really, because if you could comprehend the written word you would
have known that that is what I just WAS talking about.

I think I have figured out why you can't get a license to install alarms
in Florida even though the test is an OPEN BOOK TEST. You can't read and
comprehend what you have read.  It's obvious you twist the meaning of
the written word in you little pea brain.  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Bass can't pass an OPEN BOOK TEST.  hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
rather than pass an open book test you are gonna let them run you out of
FL.  Then you can continue to denigrate the people that CAN pass an OPEN
BOOK TEST and  this GREAT COUNTRY from a foriegn land.