Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

> ... this is what I say: Solid wire is better at higher
> frequencies and for back bone applications.

That is utter nonsense.  There is no difference in the capability
of stranded or solid conductors to carry higher frequency
signals.  Furthermore, nothing you're likely to use in an alarm
system data loop involves high frequency data.

> Stranded is more flexible and better for patch cords...

Try not to confuse yourself.  We're not talking about patch
cords.

> its use should be kept to a minimum in comm circuits
> because of its greater attenuation characteristics.

That's just more nonsense.

> Have a nice day:)

I did.  This morning I went to look at property on the bay front
and another place in Itaigara, had lunch at a seaside cafe and
spent the rest of the day with friends and family enjoying the
beautiful Bahian weather.

>> http://www.bassburglaralarms.com

Regards,
Robert L Bass