Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 07:47:46 -0400, joe <nospam@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Robert L Bass wrote:
> >>ie. Ademco's APEX Destiny 6100 [musta been where I
> >>came up with the idea as I have one in my house...
> >

> > The idea is pure nonsense, regardless where you came up with it.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Robert L Bass
> > www.BassBurglarAlarm.com
>
> tell it to Ademco...

The suggestion is for 4-conductor, stranded wire.   It says
nothing about electrons spinning better than on solid or any
other such nonsense.

> I'm sure the engineers who designed the system will run
> out and change their installation instructions when they
> find out you think it is nonsense. NOT

You're confusing the statement about your junk science BS with a
condemnation of stranded wire.  I only said that the story about
electrons was pure BS.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass