Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

> in your reply to Petem you agree that it is better for higher frequency.

Frequencies way beyond anything you're likely to run into in the
alarms you try to install.  None of the systems you install use
transmission lines to carry keypad data so the nonsense about
stranded being better remains... well, nonsense.

>> Furthermore, nothing you're likely to use in an alarm
>> system data loop involves high frequency data.
>
> agreed...

Proving you already know I'm right.

> but if you read my post...

I read it.  You tried to sound knowledgeable about something you
don't understand.  If you were only ignorant I could help you.
Education cures ignorance.  Unfortunately, there's no treatment
for stupidity so I can't do anything for you.

>> Try not to confuse yourself.  We're not talking about patch
>> cords.
>
> oh really...

Yes, really.  Take a look near the top of your newsgroup reader
(that's the program you use to post drivel here).  Next to the
word, "Subject" you'll find a text box where it says, "Re: Adding
a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!"  That
tells you what we're talking about.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass