Re: Programming problem on Vista 20P

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:01Nbe.8$7A1.3891@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This was a takeover from a 3letter company. I've personally only installed a
handful of 5804bd/tm's. I'm not a big fan of devices that disarm a system
without a code entry.

Well that's easy to take care of, just don't program a disarm button :)

But, anyway...the orig. installing co. put the box/5800tm/5881/ all down on
the floor in a closet with mirrored doors. I think I spoke about this
before...but it's happening on and off. Sometimes it works fine,,,sometimes
it's slow...the other day it wouldn't disarm when they accidently set it
off, they had to enter their code at the keypad.

Mirrored doors? Umm I think that might be a problem

It's an old Vista 10se ver. 12. Owners say its 10 years old. Everything
works fine except this intermittant behavior of the 5804bd (actually they
have two of them).

Strange, I have a 5804BD and a BDV and haven't had that happen