Re: Programming problem on Vista 20P

You must be bored!...me too I guess...lots of stuff to do, but I'm =
trying to procrastinate as best I can - but the Boss had me painting =
bedrooms today, cant wait to see what she will want me to do tomorrow.

We have lots of man-made little fishing ponds here...full of crappies. I =
bet theres plenty in Belgium too.

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> More like fishing for "crappies" (or sunfish as they are known in =
Canada).=20