Re: Door Bell Install Via Homerun Closet

"Robert L Bass" <Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
groupe de discussion : k8KdnSGm7b9oayvXnZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Petem" wrote:
>>
>>> Whether done by a paid installer or a DIY homeowner, wires twisted
>>> together under a screw terminal just don't unravel.
>>
>> And what about the jonction in the middle of the circuit?
>
> There is no need for a junction in the middle of the circuit in this
> project. If there was, I would suggest the gentleman solder and cover the
> splice with shrink wrap.  Done right there's no problem, though as I said
> it's really not necessary to make a mid point splice.

As allways you didnt read the OP message. in the OP message he is speaking
about adding  a transfo mid way of his 2 run of wire..

so there is no need to answer anything else comming from you, as allways you
are talking about anything with out knowing..