RE: X10 FD10 filter advice

Ah OK - I sympathise.

I used to have a whole house X10 system but it suffered from occasional
interference and the odd light coming on - very spooky. It did tend to be
only a few lights that were affected - maybe due to the particular code
they were on or perhaps something to do with the LD11's themselves?

Anyway, this was one of the reasons I moved to the more capable and
reliable CBus installation. Probably won't help you though unless you want
to go that way :(

Paul.

I've
> yet to prove it either way as SWMBO won't let me turn it off to check
!

> Problem is that it may well have been doing this for a long time
> without
> me even noticing. Since the "noise" doesn't seem to be
constant (it