RE: X10 FD10 filter advice

No all Christmas lights have long since been packed away :) I think
the
problem probably started around November last year but its difficult to
say for sure.

I've been racking my brains trying to think of what things may have been
"introduced" to the house around this time.

It may well be that the heating boiler is one possible cause.. but I've
yet to prove it either way as SWMBO won't let me turn it off to check !

Problem is that it may well have been doing this for a long time without
me even noticing. Since the "noise" doesn't seem to be constant
(it come
and goes) and most of the time the noise gets interpreted as house codes
I don't use so no ill effects are seen, except that sometimes
"real" X1O
signals are lost or not sent because the network is too busy.

ATM I'm trying to isolate the problem by filtering the house from the
outside mains, so at least I'll know if it's originating from MY
equipment.

Marcus
Of
> Paul Gale
> Sent: 21 January 2008 11:44
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [ukha_d] X10 FD10 filter advice
>
> Do you still have any Christmas lighting operating or any other kind
of
> lighting that's new? These can be notoriously bad for causing X10
> interference. Just wondered given that you mentioned it started at
> Christmas...
>
> Paul.

FD10's
> > one
> > for the lighting side and one for the Socket side .. and if so
how
do I