Latest message you have seen: Re: Best touchscreen interface EVER?

X10 FD10 filter advice

Over the Christmas period (and now beyond) I've noticed that we have
started having trouble with our X10 lighting. This is mainly manifesting
itself with the lights turning themselves off. Looking at the HomeVision
logs it looks like we are periodically getting bursts of random messages
on random house codes. Mainly these seem to be status hails and status
seen as valid X10 codes. I've not notices these before so suspect they
are a relatively new thing but I could be wrong.  I've unplugged all the
RF receivers in case it as picking up RF signals but its still doing it.
Next step is to eliminate the possibility of noise coming into our house
on the mains from outside by installing an FD10 filter at the consumer
unit.

Looking at the FD10 its says its rated for 64 amps but the master fuse
feeding the house is 100amps, so is it OK to install the F10 at the
consumer unit immediately after the main MCB (is 64amps enough to feed a
whole house safely ?), or should I be looking at installing 2 FD10's one
for the lighting side and one for the Socket side .. and if so how do I
link the X10 signals between each circuit ?

Marcus