From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Stuart Grimshaw
Sent: 22 January 2008 15:16
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] New lighting wiring

On Jan 21, 2008 3:29 PM, Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxx
<mailto:marcus.warrington%40mis-es.com>
> wrote:
> Ho Hum... I guess my plan to use an LD11, toggled 0% to 100% (by
> Homevision) , as a quite relay to turn on some 12v LED bathroom
lighting
> (running on a 240v transformer) probably isn't a good idea then.

You could always isolate the LD10 from the mounting with some material
to dampen the sound so that the thud doesn't get transmitted round
your house.

There was a discussion about this many moons ago and someone used this
technique quite succesfully to dampen the noise some relays made if I
remember rightly.

--
-S

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/stubbs